Monday, July 21, 2014

Stay Positive to Become Successful





It is so easy to say “stay positive”, but there can be times when it is not that easy. Since losing my boyfriend in April I have had a problem with staying positive. Now that I have had to reduce my hours at work, I am having an even bigger problem staying positive.  Justin would always tell me that he loved the optimism in me; I can see the light in everything. I actually can, even with his death I have made it a point to look at the positive. There are days that it is beyond difficult to do this, but I am finding my way through faith and my personal beliefs.

Since I have been having a lot of negative thoughts I have had to do some self-reflection on why I have always been so positive about life. I have had a very hard life at times but I know the hard times end, and I have received more blessings after the hard times are over.  Also, if we continue to focus on these negative things then our lives begin to rotate around them. We attract negative people, and negative actions, with our negative thoughts.

Today is the day I go back to being the optimistic person that he loved so much. I will plan my life in a positive way, and make positive choices. Always remember that the negative is what brings us down, and we cannot allow that to continue. There are always positive points in your life through loss of a loved one, loss of a job, being without certain things, and even in personal suffering. Find what keeps you focused on your goals. It may be your kids or even yourself. Do not let anyone hold you back. Stay positive and continue to work for what you want so you can become successful. Each of us can find success in our own way, and each of us will have a different opinion of what success is. My success is focusing on making sure my son it taken care of. Giving him everything he needs, not necessarily everything he wants.


No comments:

Post a Comment