Monday, July 14, 2014

Is Firehow a paying site for writers?

I have been writing online for about 5 years now and Firehow is a site that I have been a member of Firehow for 4 of those years. From my personal experience, Firehow is a fairly good site to write on. In the last year I have not submitted any articles, and have not been on the site until recently, but I have made payout twice. The payout threshold is $15, and I know most will not think $30 is a lot, but I did not work for it. Prior to the year of not working on the site, I made payout fairly regularly.

Who is Firehow for?

I think Firehow is great for anyone that can write "How to" articles, and wants to earn a little bit of money for their thoughts.

How much does Firehow pay?

Figuring with my recent earnings Firehow pays about $2 per 1000 views. This could vary depending on a variety of things, so I am not sure of the exact amount. If you can get good views on your articles, you can reach payout fairly quickly if you work on it.

How does Firehow pay?

Firehow pays through Paypal once a month as long as you reach the $15 minimum payout.

My personal opinion of Firehow?

I think Firehow could be a very good site if they had more contributors that submitted quality content. There are quite a few contributors that submit great content, but then there are some that do not care, and are just there to see what they can get. If there were better written articles on the site, page ranking would go up, and the site could be more profitable.

I enjoy writing for Firehow, and will be submitting more content more often now that I am trying to work from home more now.


Nona Weeks on Firehow

No comments:

Post a Comment