Friday, July 11, 2014

Direct Sales Tax Deductions


I have worked in a variety of areas that are direct sales or work from home. Tax deductions are very important to those that are able to claim their income and deductions. There are a variety of laws pertaining to direct sales tax deductions and there are a lot of deductions that people do not use.

I put together a lens on Squidoo that lists things that you can use as deductions for your direct sales business. I suggest you look over these items to see what you may be missing each year.

Direct Sales Tax Deductions on Squidoo by Nona Weeks(Nonar21)

If you have any others that you think should be added please let me know. I put a great deal of work into this list, but there is always a possibility of changes and additions.

No comments:

Post a Comment