What I am going to try to make my single mom schedule manageable;
- Try to have more online classes since the school is 40 miles away. If the classes can not be online I will try to schedule it so that I can have at least one day off from school and work to spend with my son.
- Start part time classes if possible so that I can adjust my new single mom schedule.
- Make all doctor and other appointments in between school and work so that I have my free days.
- Keep a very strict schedule all the time so that I can make the most of my time. My organizer is going to be my best friend once I start school!
- Always remember that all of the hard work is to make a better life for my son, this should keep me going.