Sunday, July 13, 2014

Goodbye to Yahoo Contributor Network, Formerly Associated Content

Goodbye to Yahoo Contributor Network, Formerly Associated Content. I have been a member of this site since it was Associated Content. To be more precise it will be 5 years on the 20th. This was one of the first sites I began writing for, and I have earned quite a bit of money from the sit. I think most of us that wrote on the site knew it would eventually shut down when Yahoo took over.

Even though Yahoo Contributor Network is shutting down I appreciate the site for what it has taught me. I have learned more about saving money, earning money, dealing with life, and so many other thing. I hope to find another site that I enjoy writing for as much as I did when the site was Associated Content.




No comments:

Post a Comment