Monday, June 16, 2014

Saving money?


I have been in Colorado for close to three years now. During this time I have been focused on school, work, and being a mom. I have not shared a lot about my online life, so most do not know that I have over 1000 articles published online. Most of these articles are about saving money.

A couple of days ago a friend of mine was asking if I used coupons, or if I knew about these sites that give you gift cards to use their coupons. I sent her links to a few sites that I have earned money and gift cards from for a number of years. I have been saving money and making money online since 2009. At one point I was making over $1200 a month by just writing money saving articles. I am sure I could get back to that point if I made time for it, but for now I want to use this as a part time income and way to share my experiences with saving money.

Here are sites I truly trust, and I have made money on since the beginning:

Inbox Dollars The minimum payout is $30 but I usually make that without a problem. You earn by doing surveys, searching the web, printing and using coupons, and other things. You also receive money by referring others.

My survey This site is just surveys. You can cash the points in for merchandise, paypal payments, or a check. There is not really a referral program unless you have a website that has a lot of views. I have been a member since 2009 and have received merchandise to test, and many payments from them.

My Points My points is a site that you can print coupons, shop at online retailers, read emails, search the web, and much more while earning points. You can use these points for many gift cards, and I have received a lot of them. There is a referral program, but it requires you to send emails to your friends.

I highly recommend all of these sites to anyone wanting to save money. It is great because you can save money and make money at the same time. Even with very minimal effort over the last three years, I have taken advantage of these sites.

One of my first articles on Yahoo was about saving money. I read it today, and it is still good tips. 50 Real ways to Save Money


No comments:

Post a Comment