Sunday, August 26, 2012

I Start School Tomorrow

I finally get to start classes tomorrow. I am so nervous and excited. I keep thinking that I am going to mess up because it has been so long since I was in school, but i know once I get started I will be doing fine.

I have to go into Colorado Springs for my first class, and I have to be there by 8am. It is now 10 pm, and my adrenalin is going. I am going to have to get into a routine soon. Then I am hoping I can find a job before long which means I will have something else to work into that routine. I knew it was going to be a lot of work, and maybe me losing my job was meant to happen. This gives me a couple of weeks to get used to all of the big changes that being a single mom going to school full time will bring.

What this week of a single mommy has to come:

-Go to Reading classes Monday and Wednesday
-Doctors appointments Tuesday
-Determine when I will be taking my other 8 hours of online class time
-Then be a single mommy while doing it all

Oh and hopefully being able to find a job after my doctors appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment