Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I was Terminated Today

Well if you read my last post you know that I fell and hurt myself Thursday. I received a note from the Doctor and was taken off of work for at least a week. I received a call from my boss today informing me that i was being let go. I was devastated.

I am thinking it had a lot to do with the fact that my year anniversary is next Thursday. If I could have made it to then I would have been able to take FMLA. I just think it is kind of funny, but I am not taking anything personally. It is a business and they do what they have to so that they can cover there ass.

I am still staying positive with everything. I will be able to spend more time with my son, go to school, and hopefully get my home income built up. Instead of thinking of all the bad things that may happen I am going to take it as a blessing. I will focus on other aspects of my life, and do things to make my life better. My son is my priority in life, and I have to make sure that he is always taken care of. I am putting my faith in God.

Single Mommy Plan:

  • Find some help to get through this
  • Spend time with my son
  • Get better soon so I can get a part time job
  • Focus on working from home
  • Focus on things that are important in my life
  • Take this bad news and turn it into a blessing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment