Monday, January 30, 2012

Single Mom Scheduling

I will be starting school in August and I work full time. With a 8 month old baby at home I am trying to figure out my schedule. Life is already hectic without school, so what is it going to be like when I start classes. I have been thinking about it a lot. Single moms are all busy people and adding school to the schedule makes it even tougher.

What I am going to try to make my single mom schedule manageable;

  • Try to have more online classes since the school is 40 miles away. If the classes can not be online I will try to schedule it so that I can have at least one day off from school and work to spend with my son.
  • Start part time classes if possible so that I can adjust my new single mom schedule.
  • Make all doctor and other appointments in between school and work so that I have my free days.
  • Keep a very strict schedule all the time so that I can make the most of my time. My organizer is going to be my best friend once I start school!
  • Always remember that all of the hard work is to make a better life for my son, this should keep me going.
I am a single mom whom does not get any child support. I also take care of my nieces, nephew, mom, and disabled sister. Getting the financed and scheduling all taken care of is already a very hard job, but I know that going back to school is going to help us all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment