Monday, February 6, 2012

My Goal for 2012

I have finally sat down and made my goals for the year of 2012. As a single mommy I had to make sure that everything I plan will make my sons life better. It took me a while because I have had so much going on, but this is something I had to do to make my sons life better, as well as my own.

I recently signed up for classes at Pikes Peak Community College and that was one of my biggest goals for 2012. I still have to register for classes and get some final things finished, but it was a huge goal for me to go back to school.

My next big goal is to make an income from home so that I will be able to spend more time with my son while I am going to school. I have been making a small income from home for the last couple of years, but I want to push myself even further. I feel that I will be able to make enough of an income so that I will be able to  work exclusively from home by the time school starts in August. Even though I love my job, my son always comes first.

I have other small goals, but these are the most important to me. I am hoping that I can keep the same motivation that I have today. I know that doing all of this is going to be hard, but it is going to be worth every bit of effort that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment