Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Trying to Keep it all Together

Wow the last month or so has been so hectic and I am trying to keep it all together. It started with a coworker getting hurt, on the night that she came back to work i actually fell and hurt my knee. Since that day I am driving 71 miles three times a week for therapy and a couple of times I have even had to make that drive four days. I am trying to be a single mom, work 40+ hours a week, take a 70 mile round trip three or more times a week, and still keep up with vehicle repairs and other things that tend to come up all the time.

I have been tired, but have not really felt it until today. Our heater went out on the vehicle and it has been in the teens every day. I took the truck to the shop and spent more than $500 on a new pump, thermostat, oil change, and labor. Even with that the heater is still not working. It may be an easy fix, and it may take a few hundred more dollars. I am trying to keep it all together but it is getting hard. I just keep telling myself that it is in Gods hands. He has taken care of us with so many blessings in the last few month and I know he will help me get through this.

Even though I do have complete faith, it takes a lot out of me to keep going. I am to the point where I would love to curl up in a corner somewhere just for a couple of days. I am an optimistic, I believe that live is just happening and I could have it so much worse. It will get better and I am praying that it will be a less expensive fix on the truck than expected.

1 comment: