Friday, April 27, 2012

Positive Single Mommy

In the last week I have felt a little down at times, but I was just going through a lot of thought. My life is not bad at all. Yes I do have financial issues, but I honestly feel as if they are working out. I am a very optimistic person and I know it will all be better soon. I just have to give it time. Even though I know it will all work out I am still working on a plan of my own to get things going better.

I had lost focus on what is important in my life, my son. I have to do everything in my life to make his life better. School is a very big beginning for me, and I know it will be stressful. In addition to school I will continue to work full time, and hopefully be able to increase my online income so that I will not have to work quite as hard in a year or so. The main thing that I have to learn is self discipline and sticking to a schedule. I know things will change, but I need a schedule to help me keep focused on everything in my life.

My focus for the month:

  • Set up a schedule for work, school, and life
  • Start a tighter financial plan
  • Remember that every penny is important, even if it is just a dollar a day it can pay a bill.
  • Get things accomplished when it comes up, no more procrastinating
  • Remember what is important every day!!
All of this actually looks simple when I am just typing it out on the computer, but when I try to put it to work in my life it tends to be more difficult. Being a mom is difficult, but being the only person that is responsible for my son is beyond stressful some days. It is still all for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment