Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Feeling Stuck in Life


I am feeling stuck in my life at the moment, and do not know where to go. I am currently having to take care of my son, disabled mom, disabled sister, two nieces and a nephew financially. In the next couple of months my sister should be making enough money from child support and disability so that I do not have so much to worry about. This is where I feel stuck. I love my family, but I feel as if I need to move on.

I start school in August and the drive to school in about 45 minutes each way. I work close to my home, but I am having issues with my job. I really do love my job, but I do not make much money and I am currently having issues with an employee that is really disrupting the work environment. I work at a place with only 5 employees so when one starts causing problems it just disturbs everyone and I am truly questioning if it is worth it.

How I feel stuck; Do my son and I move closer to school without my family and I find a job that pays better? Do I find a job that pays better and stay with my family until I finish school since my mom is my baby sitter? Do I just deal with my lower paying job and stay with my family? I just feel stuck with my life. I have choices to make and just do not know what to do. I am going to pray about it and ask God to guide me, because I just can't figure it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment