Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Making the Most out of Online Coupons

There are so many sites that have coupons available. Using these coupons can save a lot of money on our groceries and other products that we purchase for our home. I enjoy using these coupons, but there are sites that you can truly make and save money by using coupons from there site.

I use two different sites that pay me for using there coupons. One of the sites is Mypoints.com. Mypoints.com pays you in point then you can redeem them for gift cards. I have made over $100 in gift cards from Mypoints.com in the last year for doing small tasks like reading emails. I am also close to another $25 giftcard redemption.

Mypoints.com pays me for a lot of things, but my favorite for coupons is Inboxdollars. Inboxdollars pays you .10 for every coupon that you print out and redeem. That means that if you have a .50 coupon you will actually be saving .60. You can save and make a great deal of money on groceries and other household purchases by using a program like this. You can also make money in other ways on Inboxdollars. I have made more than $200 in the last year from the site, and I do not spend a lot of time on the site trying to earn money.

I am sure that there are other sites as well, but these are my favorite two sites to make the most out of your online coupons. If you can actually make money by using online coupons, why not do it. Every little bit of money comes in handy.

EVERY PENNY COUNTS!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment