Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Just Made the Biggest Change of My Life

I finally made a very big change, I moved to Colorado. All during the last week I have been moving my son, sister, mom, 2 nieces, and my nephew across the country. We moved from Dallas, TX to Divide, CO. I was so scared to make this move because we had not saw the house, do not know anyone here, and I do not have a job as of yet. We packed up everything we could in a 26" Pensky truck and a small Uhaul trailer and took the 16 hour journey to our new home, and I love it.

We had a lot of help in Texas from friends that we have became very close with over the last 11 years, but we have had no help here in Divide. It has been my mom, sister, and myself unloading all of this. I am mentally and physically exhausted, but it will be worth it all.

Now I have to start a job search. I have been looking online at a variety of different businesses, but have been unsuccessful. I am going to start driving around looking for some opportunities later in the week, or the beginning of next week. I feel like God has blessed us with the opportunity to make this huge move, and now I will be blessed with a job once I put my all into finding the job.

My son has been such a good boy during this move. He took the ride without to much fussing, and he has napped enough for us to get a lot of the work completed. I am surprised that a two month old baby is being this good, and I feel blessed. I am pushing to make sure that my son is taken care of, and I have made a promise to make sure my son, nieces, and nephew will all be taken care of no matter what is going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment