Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Mom investing money

A few years ago I started looking into investing money, but as a single mom I could not afford all of the fees and things that went along with it. Especially the minimum that most brokers wanted at the time. A few years ago I started hearing about sites like Acorn. I never gave it a try because I just did not know, and as a mom we have to have some how of knowing that we will see our money grow. I always had to watch every penny I had, so I put it off. Well about a year ago one of the sites I work on, I think it was Inboxdollars, posted to pay me a few dollars to try this site STASH. I was skeptical but I gave it a try. I am so glad I did.

For those who think it is too difficult, do not let it scare you. Stash has a lot of great helpful articles and will guide you through the entire process. It is $5 to start and believe me they will make the process easier than you can imagine.

Start investing for you and your kids as early as you can. I am almost 40 and really wish I would have started much earlier. I am hoping I have learned enough with STASH and other savings I have to start paying for college in 10 years. It will be here before I know it.


Look at my blog post about STASH on my finance blog


No comments:

Post a Comment