Sunday, November 3, 2019

I am Back Focusing on my Home Business

It has been a long time since i have really focused on my home business. I have to say its because I work about 60+ hours a week and I now have a 14 month old and my son that is 8. It has been a struggle to really push my home business in addition to everything else. I have had a realization that I cannot keep pushing so much at my current job. I love my job, but I love my kids more.

Over the last few years I have put more emphasis on my career than I have anything else. I know that is not the best thing to do as a mom, but that job has done a lot for my family. It has helped me purchase two vehicles over the last few years and a home. I am hoping soon I will be able to purchase another home and use one as a vacation rental since I have a front door view of Pikes Peak.

My plan of action is to stop working a full time job within the next three years. I want to be able to work from home and spend more time with the kids. I feel like I have missed out on so much of my sons life because of my working so much, and I do not want to do that to my daughter too. Now I cannot say I have the entire plan put together, but I hope I will soon. Up until now I have not told anyone what I am thinking, but it is time for me to do something else with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment