Sunday, July 1, 2012

What to do?

Since my son has been born I have been working a lot. I have been able to spend more time with him in the last few days, since I had to evacuate my home due to the Waldo Canyon Fire. This was an unfortunate way of getting to spend time with him, but I am loving it. I didn't realize how much I have been missing in his life. Now I will be starting school in August as well as working full time, I will be missing a lot more.

What can I do? I want to spend more time with my boy. He is my life, and I do not want to miss him growing up. I need to find more ways to make money at home. I know there are great ways to make money, I just have not figured them all out. I signed up to sell photos yesterday, I am trying to write more online, so what else can I do?

The next few weeks I will be trying to figure this out. There are a lot of decisions to make, and I have to do what is rite for my son and I. Life is too short to be missing out on everything he is doing. I guess I will work hard the next few weeks to figure it all out. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment