Thursday, July 12, 2012

Motivated Single Mommy

I have been struggling with the idea of not seeing my son while I work full time and go to school full time, so I have truly found my motivation. I have been working all week at my job, but also working all week at my online income. It has been hard at times, but then I think about being able to watch my son grow up. Spending a week and a half with him showed me exactly what I have been missing since I have been working non stop. I have to figure it out!

Motivation is a real key to success. I have thought about so many things that I want to do with my son, and I am trying to get it together so that I can. I am motivated to make an income from home, and I believe that I will. If nothing else I want to start working part time while I go to school. I just can't miss out on so much of his life. I know that single moms do it all the time, but I am working on an alternative to killing myself so that he can have the best. I still want him to have the best, but I want to do it in a different way.

I posted on my other blog about things that I am doing to earn more of an income online so check it out if you would like.

my at Home Income Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment