Monday, September 19, 2011

Assistance in Colorado

I have only been in Colorado for a little over a month now, and I love it. We have had a lot of financial hardships since we moved due to my sisters ex husband not paying his child support, so we have had to find places that can help. There is a local health clinic in Divide that is helping a lot. They help with medicaid, food stamps, medical expenses, dental, and other very helpful information. I am sure that this is not just here in Divide. If you are trying to find assistance in Colorado you should check with your local health department or WIC office to see what you can find. Both have helped me a lot. I am getting free female exams, birth control, testing for STD's (which I was not concerned about), and other services at the WIC office. It does not hurt to ask for help sometimes. Check out some of your local service if you are looking for assistance in Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment