Sunday, September 4, 2011

Adjusting to Working Full Time and Being a Full Time Single Mommy

Wow things are so different this week. It is my first week to return to work full time and try to still be a full time mommy to my son. I am working evenings so I am missing putting him to bed, but I get up with him early in the morning to make sure that he has his mommy time. My family took him to an Indian festival in a town near hear yesterday and they got a lot of pictures of him with the Indians and even wolves. I know I am going to miss a lot of these things as he gets older. I know that I have to make sure he is taken care of, and no one else is going to do it. I am blessed with my Mom, she has been taking care of him for me while I work and I appreciate it more than she can ever imagine. Life is a struggle at the moment with working, being a single mommy, trying to make sure my sisters kids are taken care of, and making sure everything else in our lives is OK. These struggles will get easier and hopefully eventually go away once I get everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment