Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mypoints

I have been a member of Mypoints since September of 2011. I have to say that is is a great site to earn gift cards on. I redeemed my first 1650 points for a $10 gift card to Walmart, I earned these points within a couple of months. I decided to redeem this before I really looked into the points, and what they had to offer. I am now about to cash in a 7100 points for a $50 gift card to CVS. I'm sure you can see that letting the points add up, and looking at different cards available, can get you more money for your work. There is a lot of different retailers that you can get gift cards from

How to Earn Points on Mypoints:

-Shopping
-Web Searches
-Reading Emails
-Watching short videos
-Taking Surveys
-Signing up for offers

Most of the earning opportunities is things that you do online anyways, and you can get rewarded for your efforts. I spend an average of two minutes a day earning on Mypoints, so I think it is well worth it. I also do not shop online very often, so I lose out on earning the shopping points. For those who shop online, your points will add up much quicker. I think it is a great opportunity for a single mom to make a little extra for the time she spends online.

No comments:

Post a Comment