Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The New Single Mommy Blog

I am a 31 year old soon to be first time mommy, and single. I was with the father of my child for 6 years, but things have not worked out very well. I will be doing this on my own. The only help I have is my mom and sister, and I am very thankful for them. I work part time for minimum wage, so I do not make a lot of money. My baby boy is due June 9th, and I am mentally ready but not quite financially ready. I do have a few hundred dollars put away, but as of now I will only be able to take 4 weeks of maternity leave if I do not have to use that money for other bills before the baby is due.

I have been blogging about things from working online and personal finance, but I wanted to share my mommy experience with others. In this blog I will share things about saving money on child and mommy, websites that I think others may find helpful, product reviews, and much much more. This will be a great ways for me to share my experience, help others, and hopefully make a little extra money to care for my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment