Sunday, November 11, 2012

First Semester is Almost Over

WOW, it seems like I just started school and now the first semester is almost over. I am really enjoying it. I was so scared at first, but I am passing all of my classes with A's. OK I have on 89, which is a B.

Tomorrow starts the next semesters registration. If you have read my posts you know that I was thinking about moving to South Dakota, well I have decided to take that step after school. Since I am doing that I have to take on a lot at school. I will be taking 5 classes this semester, 4 classes during the Summer, then two more semesters of 5 classes each. This semester I took 4, and it has been a lot of work. Even though it has been work, I have learned a lot of time management skills. That will help so much the next few semesters.

To all the single moms, or women in general, take the step to get your education. It is very intimidating at first, but you will be surprised at the things you learn that you can use in your everyday life. I had went back to school in 2005, but I chose a technical school, DO NOT MAKE MY MISTAKE. You can learn so much more if you go to a community college or university.

Good luck to anyone furthering your education. If you ever need support, there is always people around you for that. Friends, families, teachers, or other students.

No comments:

Post a Comment