Saturday, October 29, 2011

Money Saving Coupons and Free Samples of Baby Products

Since the day I had found out I was pregnant I made sure to find as many ways to save money on baby products that I possibly could. There are actually quite a few places that you can go to online to find coupons and get free samples of baby products in the mail.

The first thing that I highly recommend is going to manufacturers web sites to see what they have to offer. I received coupons or samples from Enfamil, Similac, Parents ChoicePampers, Huggies, and quite a few other sites by simply going to there site and signing up for there group or just requesting samples. This has saved me the largest amount of money on my baby products.

I also use sites like inboxdollars and Mypoints to print money saving coupons for baby products. With both of these sites you can also make a few cents when you use the coupons. Both of the sites are easy to use. I have saved and made quite a bit by using both of the sites.

Of course you can also check your local papers to find coupons for baby products. Some times you can find small inserts that are completely focused on baby products.  

No comments:

Post a Comment